Jeremy Jahns uses his own personal rating system to generalise movies and games at the end of his video reviews.
Movie rating systemEdit
- I'd buy it on blu-ray/Is definitely worth buying on Blu-ray
- A good time no alcohol required.
- A good time if you're drunk/ Would have been a better time, if you're drunk.
- You're not gonna remember it in T-Minus ___ 1 day / 13 hours / 10 minutes / 5 seconds
Videogame rating systemEdit
- I'd buy it at full price.
- I'd buy it on sale.
- Worth renting... if you have no other games on your plate.
- Borrow it from a friend for free... after he paid for it.
- Tour de Force
- Oscar Worthy
- Nothing (Only used for Fifty Shades of Grey, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1)
- Dogshit Squared (Only used for Fifty Shades Darker)
- Last of the Dogshit (Only used for Transformers: The Last Knight)
- A better time with a nice bottle of rum (Only used for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales)
- Smurfing Smurfshit (Only used for The Smurfs 2)
- Catshit (Only used for Cats)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.